Ruff n’ Tumble House Rules
- Dogs must be over 12 weeks of age and have had a wellnes checkup with a local veterinarian.
- All dogs under 6 months of age must be admitted as part of the puppy program for at least one visit.
- All dogs must be on a leash when entering or leaving the facility. Please no retractable leashes.
- You must have owned your dog for at least 2 weeks prior to coming to RnT. It is important that your dog bond with you before bonding with us.
- We are not a dating service, so all dogs must be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age in order to be included in our Playcare program.
- If your dog is over 6 months of age they must complete a half-day evaluation appointment to ensure that RnT will be a good fit for your dog and that they will be social with our other guests.
- Dogs must be social and non-aggressive with people, other dogs, and toys or food.
- All dogs must wear a quick release type of collar. No ecollars.
- All enrollment forms must be completed and signed by the parent.
- All vaccination records must be submitted prior to the evaluation. All vaccinations records must come from a local veterinarian.
- Your dog must be in good overall health. If your dog is showing any of the following signs, please do not bring them into the facility. If we notice coughing, excessive sneezing, runny nose or eyes, vomiting, diarrhea or unusually lethargic behavior we will contact you immediately for pick up. (Any dog that has been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.)
- Your dog must be up to date on all vaccines including, Rabies, (DHLPP) Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza and Bordatella (kennel cough). All vaccinations (including Bordatella) must be completed two weeks prior to your first visit.
- Puppies under 14 weeks of age must have had the first in their series of Distemper vaccinations.
- Proof of a “clean” fecal test must be submitted. The fecal test must be within the last 6 months.
- Dogs must be on a preventative heartworm prevention program.
- Dogs must be free of fleas and ticks, and must be on a preventative program. If fleas and or ticks are found, the owner will be notified immediately.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
For Daycare reservations all owners must give 24 hours notice. If the owner fails to the cancel daycare reservations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled visit they will be subject to a no-show fee equal to one day of daycare.
For boarding reservations they must be cancelled with at least forty-eight (48) hour advance notice prior to the start of the scheduled boarding stay. If owner fails to cancel at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to their stay, a no-show fee equal to one night’s boarding will be charged.